"“We have lent a huge amount of money to the U.S. Of course we are concerned about the safety of our assets. To be honest, I am definitely a little worried.” "


Chinese premier Wen Jiabao 12th March 2009


""We have a financial system that is run by private shareholders, managed by private institutions, and we'd like to do our best to preserve that system."


Timothy Geithner US Secretary of the Treasury, previously President of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York.1/3/2009

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The Murder of Dr David Kelly - an Anniversary missed


On Thursday, July 17th 2005 some time between 3 and 3:30pm, Dr. David Kelly started out on his usual afternoon walk. About 18 hours later, searchers found his body, left wrist slit, in a secluded lane on Harrowdown Hill, near his home.

Page 722 The Blair Years A Campbell Diary entry July 18th

"Then Tom told me the body had been found. This was getting more and more grim...then TB came on the plane. I said I'd really had enough. He said we should have a judicial enquiry now. I said I really wanted to go and I felt I should do it now.I had been determined to clear my name .... I was clear it had all gone too far ..."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

See also the three articles published in Hagley Road.

ziz said...

Thnx.

(C) Very Seriously Disorganised Criminals 2002/3/4/5/6/7/8/9 - copy anything you wish