"“We have lent a huge amount of money to the U.S. Of course we are concerned about the safety of our assets. To be honest, I am definitely a little worried.” "


Chinese premier Wen Jiabao 12th March 2009


""We have a financial system that is run by private shareholders, managed by private institutions, and we'd like to do our best to preserve that system."


Timothy Geithner US Secretary of the Treasury, previously President of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York.1/3/2009

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

"I am not now, nor have I ever been..."

“I am not now nor have I ever been an oil trader and neither has anyone on my behalf. I was an opponent of Saddam Hussein when British and American governments and businessmen were selling him guns and gas.”

“I gave my heart and soul to stop you from committing the disaster that you did commit in invading Iraq,”….and I told the world that the case for war was a pack of lies.”

"Senator, in everything I said about Iraq, I turned out to be right and you turned out to be wrong, and 100,000 people have paid with their lives -- 1,600 of them American soldiers sent to their deaths on a pack of lies," he said.


Pity George wasn't listening to George ... and 2 million of us in London in Feb 2003.

"I am not now, nor have I ever been..." George has a GSOH, I wonder if the Committe were too young to catch the reference...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whosecase, Bush or Blairs?

ziz said...

I simply do not understand yuor remark

(C) Very Seriously Disorganised Criminals 2002/3/4/5/6/7/8/9 - copy anything you wish